Larry's Beans, Inc.

We sell awesome-tasting coffee beans in a way to make the world better. 97% of our coffee is Fair Trade. The other 3% is from Hawaii, where they don't need Fair Trade. (Our Organic & Fair Trade claims are certified and audited by Quality Certification Services.)

Link: www.larrysbeans.com

Share this on FacebookShare this on TwitterEmail this
Larry's Beans, Inc.
1507 Gavin St.
Raleigh, NC 27608
(919)828-1234

Other Neat Stuff: Need a Political Campaign Website? | Yoga Jobs